Wechat New Offer Avalable float:right. The result is that the image will float to the right in the paragraph.

-->

Sunday 7 June 2015

Customize folders with different colors in Windows

Customize folders with different colors in Windows

 


Windows operating system has become more beautiful but some icons colour remain same.It can not be changed because window operating  system dose not allow us to change it.We can change folder icon but we cant change the colour of the folder.I don’t like yellow colour I always wanted to change it and finally I changed it.Now I can maintain my all files in colourful folders.
let me tell you how to do it.There is a software named “Folderico” This software has power to change colour of folder. So Follow my guide and I will show you this awesome Folder trick.

Steps

1. Download “Folderico” software from here
2. Unzip Downloaded file and install it.
3. After installing select folder which would you like to change its colour.
4. Right click on selected folder and click “Folderlco” option from option menu bar and choose colour.
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment